Episode 13 – Peak Performance with Brad Stulberg
On today’s show, I talk with Brad Stulberg, the co-author of Peak Performance: Elevate Your Game, Avoid Burnout, and Thrive with the New Science of Success. Stulberg is an author, executive coach, and speaker who has written about how athletes, musicians and preselectional achieve and sustain peak performance.
Stulberg has interviewed hundreds of high-performers, from legendary investors to big wave surfers and mountain climbers, and in the process he’s identified the secret to performing at our best, and maintaining that level of performance for our careers.
What You’ll Learn:
- What is the Growth Equation?
- The positive impact of stress, at least at the right dose
- The importance of productive failure
- Why “more is not better, better is better”
- How to tap into a flow state
- The importance of routine
- How successful people use rest to maintain peak performance
- The power of purpose to fuel our peak performance
Books & Resources
- Peak Performance: Elevate Your Game, Avoid Burnout, and Thrive with the New Science of Success by Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness
- The Passion Paradox: Guide to Going All In, Finding Success, and Discovering the Benefits of an Unbalanced Life by Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness
Connect with Brad Stulberg
Connect with Sean Murray