Episode 15 – Character with Christian Miller
On today’s show, I talk with Christian Miller, author of The Character Gap and a professor of Philosophy at Wake Forest University. Miller talks about the virtues that make up a good character; honesty, courage, temperance, justice. We discuss why character matters and how we can improve our character. Finally, we talk about the role that character plays in living the Good Life.
What You’ll Learn:
- What are the virtues that make up character?
- Why is character so important?
- How can we improve our character?
- The importance of having mentors and role models in our life?
- The role that character plays in living the Good Life.
Books & Resources
- The Character Gap: How Good are We? By Christian Miller
- Review of The Character Gap in the WSJ
Connect with Christian Miller
- Christian’s Twitter Account
- Christian’s Website
Connect with Sean Murray