Episode 2 – Ultralearning with Scott Young
On today’s show, I talk with Scott Young, the author of Ultralearning: Master Hard Skills, Outsmart the Competition, and Accelerate Your Career. Scott completed the entire MIT coursework for Computer Science in less than a year, and passed the final exams. How did he do it? By utilizing something he calls, Ultralearning, an intense form of self-directed learning that we can all use to improve our lives.
What You’ll Learn:
- What is Ultralearning and why it works
- Why Ultralearning is actually easier, in the long run, than traditional learning
- How Ultralearning works
- Stories about Ultralearners who have mastered new skills, languages and musical instruments
- Why learning is an essential component of living a flourishing life
Books & Resources
- Scott Young’s Ultralearning: Master Hard Skills, Outsmart the Competition, and Accelerate Your Career
- Scott Young’s Blog
- Capital One.This is Banking Reimagined.
Connect with Scott Young
Scott’s Twitter Account
Connect with Sean Murray