Episode 33 – The 100 Mile Mindset with Nate Bailey
Today’s guest is Nate Bailey. Nate is a former leader in the army, a successful real estate investor, the host of the Championship Leaders podcast, and the author of the book, The 100 Mile Mindset.
In the book, he tells the story of his multiple attempts and eventual success at running 100 miles. To complete a race at that distance he had to develop a mindset of resilience, and in this episode, he shares what he’s learned about that mindset and how it can help us in investing and in life. He also talks about what he calls, “Championship Leadership,” and how we can cultivate that in ourselves.
What You’ll Learn:
- What is the 100-Mile Mindset?
- How to develop resilience
- Why the conversations we have with our self, and the words we use, are so important
- What is Championship Leadership?
- Why ownership and accountability are so critical to leadership
- How we can become Championship Leaders
Books & Resources
Connect with Nate Bailey
Connect with Sean Murray